With production on Stargate Universe in full swing, it looks like the team are looking for more designers to join the development of the show.
The Stargate Universe Visual Effects department is currently looking for a senior level Maya or Lightwave VFX animator, to join the team at Bridge Studios in BC, Canada.
Full details of the position can be found below:
– A Minimum of 3 years vfx experience working on episodic television and/or feature films. Game experience will be considered.
– Expert knowledge of either Maya or Lightwave – this is a senior level position.
– Ideal candidate will be a strong visual storyteller and well versed in cinematography – camera angles, composition, and continuity.
– Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
– Comfortable with firm deadlines
Animators must be able to set up entire complex sequences, from animatic to final. While character experience is a bonus, a background or shown excellence with cinematography/camera work is a must.
This is a full time in-house position starting mid to late Jan 2009. It will run approximately 11 months with the possibility of renewal.
Previous experience with fast action and science fiction related themes is a plus.
Any experience working in a hybrid pipeline environment is also a bonus.
A kitchen full of snacks, food and drink
Trips to set
Direct contact with Producers and Visual Effects Supervisors
A relaxed environment with great people
Salary based on experience.
Links to online reels and portfolios can be sent to [email protected]. Please include the job you are applying for in the subject line.
DVD reels ans resumes can be sent to:
Visual Effects Department
The Bridge Studios
2400 Boundary Road