Stargate Resistance is a fast-paced and deadly 3rd person shooter for control of the entire Stargate galaxy. The system lords believe they are the true masters of the Milk Way, and have begun a savage campaign to dominate and enslave the known worlds. Stargate Command operatives are the first line of defense against this menace. Small teams of brave agents use the Stargate to travel about the galaxy and parry the thrust of these alien overlords.
Included in this recent release are the following features:
- New Gameplay Modes with the “King of the Hillâ€ Gameplay Mode for the Amarna Temple Game Map and “Team Death Matchâ€ Gameplay Mode added to the Stargate Command Headquarters Game Map
- Several new collectable in game achievements (totaling now 176) including: ‘Puddle Jumper’, ‘GOAAAAAL!’, ‘Fish in a Barrel’
- Expansion of the universe with the Leonops Game Map
- New Character models for: System Lords Jaffa Class and Stargate Command Soldier Class
The 10th of February is a bumper day for Stargate fans, today sees the release of the Stargate Universe 1.0 Blu-Ray box set and the release of the first Stargate game in years.
Stargate Universe 1.0 marks the second official Blu-Ray release of episodes for the Stargate Franchise with the previous being the viewer’s choice for the Stargate Atlantis competition.
This highly promoted, speculated and wanted release marks the first full ten episodes of Season one with a variety of extended scenes, special features and much more.
Here is a brief outline of some of the special features to be included in the release
- Cast and crew commentaries for each episode
- Daniel Jackson’s “Stargate 101? videos (featured in “Airâ€), including segments on the Stargate, the Goa’uld, hyperspace, the Ancients, ascension, and the Lucian Alliance
- Kino videos (webisodes), including a “Kino 101? introduction with series creators Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper
- Behind-the-scenes featurettes on each cast member
Stargate Resistance is a fast-paced and deadly 3rd person shooter for control of the entire galaxy!
Here is a brief description of the game
The arrogant System Lords believe they are the true masters of the universe, and have begun a savage campaign to dominate and enslave the known worlds.
Stargate Command operatives are the first line of defence against this menace. Small teams of brave agents use the Stargate to travel about the galaxy and parry the thrust of these alien overlords.
Whichever side you choose, each battle will be one of wits, skill, and reflexes that can decide the fate of the entire galaxy!
FireSky the company behind the long awaited Stargate Worlds has today announced they plan on releasing Stargate Resistance on the 10th February 2010.
Stargate Resistance has been in the planing and development stages since July 2008, the development team have released the following statement:
On FEBRUARY 10TH, 2010 FireSky will be releasing the first Stargate PC shooter ever to come to market! “I want to personally thank everyone for their enthusiasm and support. It’s incredibly exciting to be releasing our first game as a studio, especially with such a great license,â€ said Shane Hensley, President of the Studio. In this fast-paced 3rd person shooter, gamers will have the chance to be either Stargate Command or the System Lords as they use the Stargate to travel and battle for galactic dominance.